URL copied to clipboard
Photography Tour around Rovaniemi
Your photographer-guide also conducts a professional photo shoot during the trip and you will receive edited, high quality photos of your visit to Rovaniemi. During the tour, we will travel by car in order to reach our locations easily, and have plenty of time for photography!
Some examples of the tour:
- Lumberjack Bridge – Search for the perfect angle for capturing the bridge and the cityscape in the background.
- Arktikum Shore – Some beautiful sceneries against the backdrop of a river.
- Professional tips for landscape photography.
- Arctic nature – Visit a close-by nature location to experience and photograph some authentic Lappish nature
Length: 2 hours
Start: 11:00, 14:00
Operated: Every day
Team: max. 8 persons / tour (minimum 2 persons)
Available: 1st June– 31st August
- Photography Tour around Rovaniemi
- Rovaniemi, Lapland, Finland
- 26 Sep 2019 - 31 Aug 2020
- English, Finnish
- Like a Local, Nordic Urban, Wellbeing & Nature
Where it happens
Rovaniemi is the biggest city of Lapland, the home of Santa and a gateway to the Arctic, located at the Arctic Circle. Did you know that, if you look at the city map close enough, you’ll spot a reindeer’s head in the street plan? Rovaniemi is a lively and bustling urban center and only a hop and a skip from arctic wilderness. The Ounasvaara hill rises just across the river from downtown: climb to the top to admire the soothing views. Rovaniemi is a good base from where to start the arctic adventures.
Address: Valtakatu 21 , 96200 Rovaniemi
Start by selecting a date for your experience
Accommodation & Flights
We have a wide range of hand picked suppliers for accommodations and flights.